A Royal connection; situated on land kindly donated by the late H.H. The President Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, The Club was founded by a group of pioneering expatriates in 1962. In 2012, The Club proudly celebrated its 50th Anniversary, a highly significant occasion.
From its humble beginnings, The Club has grown to include purpose built health complexes, sporting and leisure facilities and 13 food and beverage outlets. The Club is a Private Members' leisure facility, run under the guidance of an Executive Committee elected annually from the Membership. The Club's Management Team and 270 staff combine to provide international service standards in a friendly and relaxed setting to its 4500 Members and their guests, hailing from over 80 countries worldwide.
Timings: Wed (10:00am) Mon (11:00am) Thu (10:00am)
Telephone: +971 2 673 1111
Fax: +971 2 673 1113
Location: Mina Sadiyat, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates